Thursday 16 July 2009

The website is FINISHED!!!

Hello vintage-lovers

Well, the website is finally up and running so take a look at www.myvintageparty.co.uk. I'm sure you'll agree with me it looks fab! I would love to hear your comments!

It has been a very busy time for myvintageparty lately as we have recently purchased a vintage caravan, yes, you heard me correct. We bought a 1967 Thompson Mini Glen, originally built to be towed with a Mini (hhhmmmmmm, that's next on the shopping list!). It is a tiny little caravan but sooo cute! I have great plans for it... think yummy Cath Kidston material, scrumtious polka dots and plenty of bunting. Ahhh, think of all those lovely afternoon teas I can have in Lola. That's right, she is called Lola, for no particular reason other than I think it suits her! Photos of the renovation to come on the next post!


Till then.....


Laura x

2 comments:

  1. It all looks fantastic hun!!
    I'm sure our paths will cross sometime in the future!! In the meantime I am going to add you to my blog list if you dont mind!
    Can't wait to see the caravan pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Vintage Caravan is just lovely, Like a sweet dream. I wish I had one to call my own.Just beautiful work. You are so talented!
    Barbara (IN EL Paso, Texas)

    ReplyDelete